Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Blog Award!!

I was nominated/tagged by three wonderful bloggers, Rebecca , Rijah and Biba for The Best Blog Award! Thanks so much ladies!! Check out their blogs if you haven't already because they're the best too! :-)



The rules to accept this award are:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are some of my favorite bloggers!! I hope you'll love them too! I went a little overboard but I didn't want to leave any of you lovely bloggers out. I HOPE I didn't forget anyone because honestly I love everyone's blogs so much. It's hard to get them all written down in one spot. Please don't be sad if you're not on here!


Designs by Vanessa

Daydream Ink
Polish Galore
The Dutch Nail Blog
Cucumpear's Pandemonium of Cosmetics
Naive Nails
Magic Maid
Lambchop Mobile
Aquilah
Polish Swatches
Daily Polish
Bright Lights, Big Color
Also Known As
Nail'd & Polish'd
Glitter Millie
Babbling Brooke
Charismatic Nails
Polished Beauty Blog
Black Polish and Lipgloss
Polish Freak
Fashioned in Finland

Prim and Polished

17 comments:

Thanks for nominating me!
I updated my post.

Aww thank you! I'm never good with these things, but I'll try to get to this one!

You're welcome!!! I am usually bad with them too, and I never want to leave out a favorite and make anyone feel bad!!

Aww, thank you so much! I'm very honored as this is my first award and my first tag within the community. Thank you :)

Yay for being your first :-) You deserve it! :-)

Thanks Gina!! You are awesome :)

Awww thanks for the award! Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I will do this one soon!

THANK YOU so much!!! :)
you're awesome - and you totally deserve this award too!

You are so sweet! Thank you Gina. May not be able to tag anyone! Haha! Everyone has already done this. But I will tag them anyway.

You deserve it girl!!! I know, everyone is tagged I think! It's okay!

Aww, thank you for the blog award nomination and congrats on yours as well. I am so flattered that you thought of me. This is my very first blog award! :D

Wow thank you! My first award ever! yay!

thanks for the award!! i'm late reading posts lately so sorry for the delayed response :)