Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Going to Disney World!!!

Hey guys!! Just a quick note. I'm headed to Disney World from the 12th to the 21st with some friends so I won't have access to the computer during that time. I have some posts scheduled to post next week so you'll still have something to read and please continue to comment, I love reading your comments and it will be a nice thing to come home to. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be online but when I get home I will respond to all comments.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. My poor hubby can't come on the trip with me so I won't be with him on Valentine's day which makes me sad :-(

Talk to you all soon! Have a great week. Thanks for reading!!


7 comments:

Have a great time there :D

Oh! Disney World!
It's been a long long time ago for me.. <3

Have a great time!

Have a great time, and you should do a mani with "mouse ears" for the trip..hee hee!

Aww, I know you're gonna have a blast, Gina! You deserve it. Is this the first time you've been back since you got married??

Have fun on your Vacay doll! We'll miss you, but I can't wait to hear about all the fun you had.

Thanks everyone! Just arrived home this afternoon! I had a blast with my friends! I missed my hubby but guess what? I came home to a remodeled bathroom and painted kitchen. He's the best!!!!!

Nicole, yup, it's the first time back since the wedding!!!! I went with two fellow Disney Brides and it was really cool to drive by the wedding pavilion and my reception site on the monorail!!

It was sooo cold there this week though!!!