Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Rave & an Offer for Bloggers.


I know this post is slightly off topic but I wanted to let you know that Shutterfly is having a promotion right now for bloggers. Click here for info: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 .

I am a HUGE fan of Shutterfly and I have been using their services for a while now.  They always have fantastic deals and their products are high quality.  After my wedding I had fun making different photobooks  and ordering prints from them. We even made our thank you cards on Shutterfly:

I love love love that their prints have a matte option. I love how matte photos look, beats a bent up glossy from CVS's one hour photo center any day.  I just ordered 2 photobooks, one featuring my nephew/godson and another depicting my bridal shower (which was 2 years ago LOL). Like my friend Sarah says, it's really a fun way to get those digital photos off the computer. I know sometimes I just have all these photos I never print sitting on jump drives, my hard drive and CDs.  

This year I am going to make personalized Christmas cards using this promotion, and if you blog you can too! If you have someone in your family who is tough to buy for check out the personalized gifts page and make them something special and one of a kind. I can't tell you how much I adore this site and this promotion is fantastic.  


Here's an example of what you can do with Shutterfly:


Prim and Polished

0 comments: