Friday, December 23, 2011

Early Christmas Presents and Holiday Party Nails


Is everyone ready for Christmas? (If you celebrate). My husband and I are silly and already exchanged gifts and I am so happy we did because my husband is amazing and got me the best gifts ever.  If you've been following my blog for a while now you know that besides loving nail polish I am Disney OBSESSED.  Disney World in Orlando, FL is my favorite place on this planet and my husband and I were even married there in 2009.  Well my husband managed to combine my two favorite things into one awesome Christmas present! Here's what he got me! 

First, how cool is this? NFL nail polish!! How well does he know me?! I didn't even know this existed! He got me the San Francisco 49ers colors. Be on the lookout for a review soon. There is a fabulous molten metal gold color and the classic San Fran crimson (which appears to have a touch of gold micro shimmer)! I can't wait to use these.



Second, the most fabulous gift! My husband knows me so well! I have been eyeing these bags for so long and never wanted to splurge on myself. I love both Dooney & Bourke and Disney and Dooney Disney bags are my favorite! I was so shocked when I opened the package! I am so spoiled! Steve did so well picking the style of bag too. He had it down to the right size and the right straps. :-)



So a big thanks to my husband Steve for making Christmas awesome! You really went above and beyond and I appreciate everything you do for me. I will enjoy this bag for years to come and can't wait to wear the polish in the playoffs!

When you open your presents come back and tell me all about them! I love hearing about what makes you happy!
_________________________________

Last week was my office Christmas party so I wanted to share the manicure I wore to that. I wore an eggplant colored dress and gold seemed to both work with that color and be festive at the same time. I did a lot of layering to achieve this look.

I used one coat of OPI's Glitzerland and then one coat of Color Club's Take the Stage topped with one coat of Milani's Jewel FX Gold then one more of the Color Club and one more of the Milani.  It was so blingy!!!








Prim and Polished