Friday, January 13, 2012

Cute Blog Award


The wonderful Ashesela of Art Evolve tagged me in the Cute Blog Award! Thanks Ashesela! I love your blog too! 


For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
- Tinted Moisturizer. I hate my skin so I love tinted moisturizers as a quick easy way to even out my skintone. I usually conceal and powder after but sometimes I am  too lazy and just used the TM. 

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
- I am not huge into fashion per-se, my job requires me to wear business attire so I can't have that much fun with my daily wardrobe. I guess I will comment on nail polish trends. I hated crackle glad it's on the way out. Love the glitters that have come out, especially holo and multicolor. 

3. What is your favorite dessert?
-This is so hard for me. I love my mom's Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese frosting, I love creme brulee (especially the top), I love cheesecake of all types, good ol' chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes from a bookstore near my work and Seven Layer Bars (my mom's version of them, she calls them magic bars).

4. Favorite color?
-Green. Peridot/mint is my favorite... or seafoam. 

5. What is your middle name?
-Marie, yes Italian... Gina Marie

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
-Madonna's Like a Prayer which came on in the car not once but TWICE. Made my day! 

7. Cats or dogs?
-Cats fo' shizzle.

8. Something about myself that you don't know:
Well I am sure you all know I am Disney obsessed so I am not sure that counts.
I love to read.
I collect rubber duckies.
I am 60% deaf in my left ear (it's a pain in the butt).
I am a lawyer.
I am always hot, even when it's cold.

I tag you all! Have fun and answer the questions in the comments! 


Prim and Polished