Monday, October 15, 2012

Nails Inc. - "Porchester Square" and Some Fun Personal Pics

Hi lovelies! Today I have my first ever Nails Inc. polish to share. I don't have easy access to this brand so this is the first I have tried. They couldn't have picked a better color to send me, I love love love these putty gray colors. You know that! I can't get enough of these shades. 

So this is Porchester Square which Nails Inc. describes as a "chic muted mushroom shade". Can you say perfect? I have several of these shades in my collection and I simply cannot get enough of them. I love when this shade has a nice high shine to it. 

This polish went on excellent and I just needed two coats for full opacity. If you can believe it it was really almost one coat. Awesome pigmentation! If all of Nails Inc. products are this good I may have a new addiction on my hands. 





What do you think of this one? Tell me some of your favorite Nails Inc. shades!!
__________________________________

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did! We had a nice dinner at my in-law's house on Saturday to celebrate my brother - in - law's birthday which was the 9th. Then Sunday we went pumpkin picking with the same brother-in-law, his wife and my nephew PJ, followed by an excellent adults only dinner complete with  a  Pumpkin Martini! Can't get any better than that my friends. Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend. I am loving my new camera!








Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was provided by PR for review purposes. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. For more information please see my Disclosure Policy