Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ouidad Deep Treatment



Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Mine was great but my poor hubby was sick! I felt so bad for him. He's feeling a bit better now though. As most of you know, I am a HUGE Disney fan. My hubby bought me a Mickey and Minnie Christmas flag and this gorgeous Tinkerbell necklace, it's Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal.  He knows me so well! I love it!! What is your favorite present this year?

So let's talk hair today. More specifically, winter hair. If you're like me, this time of year wreaks havoc on your tresses. I love using deep conditioning treatments weekly, or more, in the winter and I have recently had the opportunity to try a great one from Ouidad.

Ouidad specifically markets to curly haired ladies but I think it works for all hair types looking for some moisture.  I think it focuses on curly headed ladies because they sometimes tend to have coarser hair than those with sleek straight hair.  I know my sister, who has thick spiral curls sometimes deals with dryness or excessive tangling.

I have been using this product as a deep conditioning treatment for a few weeks now and I am really enjoying it. It's thick and coats my hair perfectly. I use a wide tooth comb in the shower to comb it though and deal with any tangles. I leave it on the entire time I shower then rinse it out at the end. I find that it is very moisturizing and the wonderful smell of coconut lingers, which I love. It smells AMAZING. 

If you're in the market for a high end deep conditioner this is a great one to consider. The price point is high, vs. something like Aussie in the drugstore, but it's quite a nice treat for your hair. 


Winter weather can take a toll on your morning commute, your wardrobe and most importantly, your skin and hair.  When a change in degree results in a dry and brittle hair, turn to the Ouidad Deep Treatment.  Lock in moisture all season long with this intensive repair formula that penetrates the hair cuticle and restores hair to its healthy shine. 

The Ouidad Deep Treatment was originally designed for use in Ouidad salons to repair dry, damaged hair, but is now available to be experienced at home.  The Deep Treatment is packed with 21 amino acids that rebuild the internal molecular layer, allowing hair to regain its own internal weight and replenish moisture.  Curls will instantly be softer, healthier and more manageable. 

12 Minute Deep Treatment Intensive Repair
  • Effectively penetrates hair to bond with the cuticle, leaving hair revived and restructured for enhanced performance
  • Recommended to use every two weeks for six weeks and continuing to use once a month there after 

The Ouidad Deep Treatment is available for $25 at Ouidad.com



Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was provided by PR for review purposes. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. For more information please see my Disclosure Policy