Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 4 Year Anniversary Steve


On January 5, 2009 I married my best friend in Walt Disney World. This weekend we celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. Time flies. We've been married for four years but in February we will be celebrating 11 years together. We met in high school and have been together ever since. Steve is truly my very best friend. There is no one in this world I'd rather be around. He understands me, he supports me, he makes me laugh, he comforts me, he deals with my crap and he is my home.


Our wedding day truly was the happiest day of my life. I cannot tell you how amazing and surreal the day was for me. We did it, we pulled it off! Two kids from Connecticut got 31 people to come and celebrate their marriage in Orlando, FL. I cannot even describe what it means to me to know that those people care so much to travel so far. I couldn't imagine our day without them, each and every one. I am also glad my aunt was able to make the trip, we lost her in February 2012 to a lengthy battle with Ovarian Cancer. It would not have been the same without her. I know she wasn't feeling the best but she fought through it for us and I am so happy to always have those memories, in photos and in videos. They are truly priceless to me.

Everything went perfectly that day. We could not have have asked for a better day, especially since we had an outdoor reception! That could have been a disaster but it was just perfect. It was sunny, around 75 degrees, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect.  From the moment I woke up that day until the moment I went to sleep was perfection and I am so thankful. I wish we could relive that day over and over and over. 

I won't bore you with more sappy lovey dovey words but I just wanted to say happy anniversary to my sweetie. I love you more than anything and can't wait to celebrate 11 years in February! 



Prim and Polished