Thursday, May 2, 2013

OPI: Anti-Bleak and Some Birthday Photos


Hello lovelies! I hope you're all doing well. Since it's finally starting to feel like spring I thought a color called Anti-Bleak  would be fitting. This is from the Mariah Carey collection OPI put out a while back.  For some reason my swatches are messy so I apologize for that. I didn't feel like doing all of the photographs over so what you see is what you get today! Sorry!

Anti-Bleak is a plum creme. It's really gorgeous in person and reminds me of OPI's Pamplona Purple. Anti-Bleak is Pamplona Purple's more red cousin. Formula on this is pretty good, I only needed two coats for full coverage. I don't think the formula is responsible for my messy application. I just think I had an off application day.








What do you think of this one? A must have or pass? I really like it, I can see myself wearing it again for sure. 

_______________________

Saturday was my birthday. Steve and I went to NYC with our friends Pete and Jamie. We saw Wicked, which we've seen before, but Jamie and Pete never saw a Broadway show so we figured might as well take them to one we know is good. They loved it! That night Pete proposed to Jamie! Exciting right? Steve has known Pete since preschool, and he was in our wedding,  so it was cool to witness his proposal! Here are a few pics from the day:

Steve and me in Time's Square:



Beautiful Grand Central Station and the Chrysler Building in the background:


Jamie and Pete at the 40/40 Club in NYC:



The proposal:






Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was provided by PR for review purposes. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. For more information please see my Disclosure Policy