Monday, July 29, 2013

Congratulations Jessica and Robert! 7/27/13


Happy Monday everyone! No nail polish in this post, but don't worry, I will post some soon! Steve and I had the pleasure of celebrating our friends', Bob and Jess', wedding on Saturday and I wanted to share some photos from the day. The weather was perfect, the bride looked amazing, the food was delicious, it could not have been a better day for the two! 

 Steve and me before the wedding:


The beautiful bride coming down the stairs to meet her dad to walk down the aisle: 

My brother in law Phil, and sister in law Kelly. Kelly was a bridesmaid and Phil was a groomsmen, love this pic of them: 

My other brother in law, Nick, and his girlfriend Monica:


The brothers: My husband Steve, Phil the oldest and Nick the youngest:

The girls! Me, Kelly and Monica:

The bride and groom, Bob and Jess:


Awwwwwwwww:

And their sweet ride:


Congratulations Jessica and Robert! We're so happy for you. Now enjoy Costa Rica! 



Prim and Polished