Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Lagoon


Hi everyone! Every once in a while I brave the mess that is Ocean State Job Lot to see if they have any good nail polish and every once in a while the trip pays off. Last time I was there they had several colors from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line for just $2 which is a steal so I had to pick up a few.  

One of the colors I picked up is Lagoon which is a medium blue frost. The color is sort of turquoise or teal and I think will appeal to a  lot of people. I am not really a fan of the frosty finish on this one. It's kind of streaky and old school looking. I am not sure I am a fan of that.

Application wise it was nice. I love the brush on this brand it's flat and tapered on the end like Rimmel brushes. It makes it easier to get down near the cuticle without making a mess. I wish more brands had brushes like this! 





Overall I think I got a nice deal for $2. I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price for this one though because of the finish. Have you found any good nail polish deals lately? Do tell! 
Prim and Polished