Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NYX Girls: Between Mauve and Purple


Hi everyone!! I hope you're all having a nice week. Yesterday I started boot camp! No, not real boot camp but a 4 week 12 session workout program. I am going with some girls from work. I'm hoping it will jump start some weight loss for me. I felt great after workout one, so far so good!!! I am sure tomorrow will be more difficult.

Anyway on to the polish....

This beauty was in my Easter basket from my mom. Yes, I still get one! I love my mom! The color is NYX Girls, Between Mauve and Purple. It's a beautiful dusty medium purple color. Nothing particularly unique but really gorgeous! You know I am a sucker for purples!!!

This is my first NYX polish and I am impressed. I love NYX Cosmetics. They're great quality and affordable, so it's no shock that their nail polish would be excellent quality as well. I found the formula easy to work with and well pigmented. I only needed two coats for full opacity but it was pretty opaque in just one.  





What do you think of this color? Have you tried NYX nail polishes? What are your favorite shades?



Prim and Polished