Thursday, July 28, 2011

SpaRitual: A World of Compassion & some fun news!

Hi Everyone! I hope all is well in your neighborhood. Thanks for coming by the blog today!!! I have some fun news! My blog was featured in Woman's World Magazine for the month of August! That issue hit stands today so be sure to check it out! Some other amazing polish blogers were in the feature too.  It's so fun! I am so excited to have contributed and so honored that they approached me to be involved.  It's in the "You Deserve the Best..." feature which focuses on nail polish this issue.  Let me know if you see it!


Today I want to share a color from SpaRitual with you.  This is called A World of Compassion which of course I spelled completely wrong in my watermark, oops! Sorry!!! Oh well, don't feel like re-editing the photos right now.


A World of Compassion is a gorgeous grayed purple creme. This is one of my favorite colors! I just love the shade. I think it works on most skintones and is really almost a neutral in my book.

The formula on this one is perfection. I had no issues with it and it was nearly opaque in just one coat. I used two coats for good measure, of course. The finish is the perfect shiny creme. I am not sure you can see the shine factor in the photos (I need to get away from the window and back outside to take pics, they always came out better IMO) but trust me, it's shiny!  

I am consistently impressed with this brand so if you haven't tried it you should!! 



Slightly blurry but shows the color well without shadowing:



Prim and Polished
I redeemed a gift card from apothica.com for this color. This gift card was compensation for advertising space and does not influence my opinion on the product.