Friday, August 31, 2012

Sensationail: Taupe Tulips


Hi everyone! Wonder what I wore on my nails during vacation last week? I decided to go neutral and long lasting with Sensationail's Taupe Tulips. I HATE chipped nail polish so I knew I had to chose something that would hold up all well so Sensationail was it for me. I went with this neutral color so I'd match all of my clothes for the week. I love this one. 

I wore it for 10 whole days with no chipping at all. The only thing I dislike about wearing these polishes for so long is the growth at the end of the week. 

This time when I removed it I used the Gel Polish Remover Tool which I picked up at CVS for just $4.99. This proved to be an essential tool for removal and it went much smoother with the tool than it did without it my first go around. I have no damage at all. If you buy the system do yourself a favor and get the tool. It's worth the extra $5 for sure.




What do you think of this one? Have you tried Sensationail yet?
Prim and Polished