Thursday, October 4, 2012

OPI: Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue (and some crafting)


Hello my friends! I hope you're having a great week!! Today I have another color from OPI's Germany collection to share. This is Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue and it's a shimmery navy blue color.  I don't often go for colors like this, I am not sure why, but this one really is pretty!

The formula was typical OPI goodness. I didn't  have issues with streaks at all which is always wonderful when you have a sort of frosty shimmer thing going on.  I used two coats for full opacity and had no issues with visible nail line at all. 





What do you think of this one?

So what have you all been doing to get into the fall spirit? I love fall and it's particularly beautiful here in New England, well, when it's not raining that is. It's been raining all week! But the leaves are turning and the air is crisp so I can't complain too much. 

Last Friday I got together with my two of my girl friends and we had a craft night at my neighbor's house! It was so fun! We have "Kraft" mac and cheese and a "carafe" of wine to keep with the craft theme! We made "glam pumpkins" inspired by a pumpkin on Pinterest.  My friend Lisa gave them fabulous (and hilarious) names (see below). I have  mine on my kitchen table at home now. I love how it came out!



How cute right?! I think they're all fabulous!!!! Have you done any crafting this fall? What have you made?!
Prim and Polished