Sunday, May 5, 2013

Duality Cosmetics Nail Pak: Grace


Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday! I have sausage and peppers simmering away in the crock-pot for dinner. I hope it comes out ok, I just kind of winged it.   We shall see...

Today I have a really fun polish to show to you! I mentioned before that my birthday was last Saturday. A friend of mine who knows of my love of nail polish sent me this as a present. I actually hadn't heard of this brand and concept before so I was super excited to try it out! 

This is Grace by Duality Cosmetics. It's called a Nail Pak and it's an absolutely brilliant idea! This is a .60 oz nail polish screwed onto a plastic container which contains a nail file and 40 pre-soaked nail polish pads. How cool is that!?  This would be perfect to keep in your office at work for quick touch ups or to bring on a trip. It has everything you need for an emergency touch up or quick manicure. I actually think these would make great gifts for bridesmaids! So here's what it looks like:


My polish came packaged in a little nylon gift bag. As you can see the bottle is quite large, that's because the bottom part is where the file and nail polish remover pads are! That part screws on easily and then the bottle is pretty much normal sized. 



This is what the polish looks like with the bottom unscrewed. Inside the removable bottom you can see a circular nail file. How cool is that!? So if you wanted to fix a break or snag you can use that. Underneath is where the pre-soaked nail polish remover pads are.


Isn't this just the greatest idea!? 

My friend Laurie sent me this through the Facebook gift app so I was able to select my own color. I went for Grace which is a classic light pink with just a hint of subtle sparkle. This pink is great because it has a tiny tinge of purple that makes it work well for my skin tone. 

I love the polish, it was opaque in just two coats and went on smoothly. It's not too thick and not too thin, it's just right! I love the finish! It's super shiny and almost jelly like but not sheer. This is a great quality polish!







What do  you think? Are you as excited as I am over this concept. I cannot believe no one thought of this a long time ago! If you want to learn more you can check out Duality's How it Works page. This retail for $15 a piece which is on the higher end but I do think it's worth it. This little guy is going to come in really handy in a pinch someday. Like I said above, I think these would make excellent bridesmaid gifts! The girls can carry it in a clutch the day of the wedding in case of emergency! Too cool! Let me know if you have tried any of these polishes!

Thanks to Laurie for the thoughtful birthday present! It was a fun surprise! 


Prim and Polished