Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween readers! Are you doing anything fun for Halloween? I'm not sure what we're doing yet, I am going to attempt to dress up like a vampire or something. Who knows.

I wanted to show you my Halloween Manicure. I got the idea for the Frankenstein nail from the lovely Goldiestarling on Youtube. Check out her amazing tutorial for a way better version of these cool nails. I suck at nail art so these are sort of messy but festive none the less.



Click on this image to see a list of what I used:




Have a wonderful Halloween all. Leave a link to your Halloween inspired nails in the comments.

Prim and Polished

8 comments:

U are the first franky I see in grey looks precious beside the china glaze awakeninig. Just one finger is enough
Kudos for u well done.

Looks wonderful! Your frankenstein is adorable.

your frankenstein is soo cutee <333 it soo much :)

Thanks so much! I did one bc I knew I'd make a mess w any more LOL.

:-) Happy Halloween!

great mani chica :) i love franky!

Your nails are fabulous, so cute!