Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Zoya: Vampy Kiss Promotion


Hello readers. I wanted to share an exciting promotion from Zoya with you. From now until October 17th, using the code VKISS will get you three free polishes (retail value $21) on orders over $10. What a fantastic deal!



I've never tried Zoya before and this seemed like a great time to do it. Those three polishes look great and why not take them up on a great deal. I ordered Crystal and Demi both of wish look gorgeous. Check out my order total: $20.95 shipping included for 5 Zoya polishes. Since Zoya polishes retail for $7 a piece I think I got a great deal.


Crystal:
Demi:


I am so excited to try them! Let me know if you order anything during this promotion.

Prim and Polished

4 comments:

It's a shame they don't ship internationally otherwise I would be abusing that deal!

Looks like you made a good choice though. Crystal is very pretty and I love the colour of Demi.

Danielle I wish they did too so you could enjoy the sale :(

The red one of the vampy collection looks pretty, also the black one
i do love vampy colors

I live in Italy damn :(
I would really enjoy this!