Monday, March 28, 2011

NOX: Twilight: Disco Darling

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today I have a random polish to show you from NOX: Twilight. I bought this on Gonzo's blogsale. I assume this bling-y silver holo glitter is inspired by the twinkling vampires in the Twilight novels, it's the only thing I can think of.  This is a glitter in a clear base but it can become pretty opaque when you apply several coats. I think next time I wear it though I will layer it over a metallic   silver.   It's gorgeous in bright lighting, it looks like a sparkling rainbow it's so beautiful.  I adore holo glitters and this one one of the most holo glitters I own.

Like I said, I used three coats to get opacity, it may have benefited from four but I didn't feel like it. It went on easily, dried quickly between coats and built up nicely. I am sure I will need to use the foil method to remove it because it is a full on glitter but that's fine. I used a coat of Seche Vite on top (like I always do) but I probably could have used two, since I can feel some of the glitter texture through the top coat.
  
This first photo array shows this polish in three different lighting scenarios.  Click to enlarge so you can see the difference:



Gorgeous right?! I think she's a keeper! Do you have any polishes from this line? Let me know! Also, what's your favorite holo glitter?!


Prim and Polished