Monday, October 3, 2011

Essie: Demure Vixen

It's just another Manic Monday! Today I have an oldie but goodie. This is from last winter, I think, but I just got it now. It's never too late to pick up a pretty polish!! This is Essie's Demure Vixen which is a light grayed mauve with a subtle purple microshimmer. The shimmer is understated but really makes the color something unique. I think this is a really chic, work appropriate color.  I think it will work for tons of skin tones too, especially darker skin tones. Though some might think it's too drab but I personally love it.

The formula was nice. I usually love Essie's formulas and this is no exception.  I used three coats for the opacity shown though I think I could have gotten away with two. It went on smoothly with no streaking or balding whatsoever.






So what do you think of this one? Pretty or too plain?



Prim and Polished