Thursday, October 6, 2011

Essie: Lady Like


Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well today.  I wanted to show you all Essie's Lady Like because I mentioned in my Demure Vixen post that they were very similar.  Hopefully you'll see the similarities I did.  I think Lady Like has the same grayed mauve color that Demure Vixen has but it lacks the purple micro-shimmer.  It's an understated professional color that I think many people can pull off. 

Formula was nice on this like all Essie's seem to be for me. I had no issues with streaking or balding and it was opaque in just two coats which is always a plus in my book!




Here they are side by side. Demure Vixen appears lighter only because that photo was taken with a flash to show the shimmers. The base is seriously identical:


Which do you like better?

Prim and Polished