Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let's Go 49ers!


It's Sunday which means football. Tonight it's the 49ers vs. The Giants and hubby and I are rooting for the Niners. My husband Steve has  been a 49ers fan since he was a kid so he's excited that they're doing so well this year. Tonight we're going to his brother Phil's house to 1) celebrate Steve's upcoming birthday and 2) watch the game. Phil and his wife are huge Giants fans so there will be some tension tonight I am sure.

I have showed you my 49ers nail polish in a previous post but I thought I'd show you today's nails in honor of the game tonight. I used my official Niners polish and then I used a SinfulColors nail art polish in the color Flower Girl  and a white nail art polish from Claire's in my lame attempt at nail art. I suck at nail art LOL. 






Are you watching the game tonight? Who are you rooting for!? 
Prim and Polished