Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pure Ice: FIVE Shades of Grey (Press Release)





I received this press release in my inbox today so I thought I would share. This is a cute take on the Fifty Shades of Grey craze. Who's reading the scandalous books? I couldn't resist the hype when everyone at work started reading them so I am currently on book two. 

_________________________

Pure Ice offers you the FIVE shades of Grey. 
When you are not busy enthralled in the world of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele, take a break and do your nails.




Dark, charcoal gray carries with it some of the strength and mystery of black. It is a sophisticated color without much of the negative attributes of black.


Ready to see where Pure Ice can take you?



Prim and Polished
Press info and photos provided by PR.