Monday, June 25, 2012

Sensationail Update




Hello everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Steve and I had a great weekend. On Friday we went to the hibachi with some friends and had a blast. On Saturday we went to our nephew's 2nd birthday party. We had a great day! 


Steve and I at the hibachi:

I wanted to give you all a quick update on my Scarlet Red Sensational manicure. Today is day 9 and the manicure is going strong.  However my nails have grown a lot so it's driving me a little crazy. Other than that, they are still shiny and have not chipped. There is some tip wear but only on the very edges of the tips, it has not traveled to the tops of the nails at all. I am impressed.  Here's some photos from the last 9 days...








So far so good everyone. I am really impressed with this system.  When I remove it I will be sure to report back on removal.
Prim and Polished