Tuesday, August 20, 2013

L.A. Girl: Turntable (Disco Brites)


Hello there everybody! Today I want to share a nail polish I bought several years ago at some random beauty supply store. This is L.A. Girl's Turntable, which is part of their Disco Brites collection. The premise behind that collection is that the colors glow under a black light. Well, it's not 1998, and I don't have a black light handy so I cannot tell you if that is the case, but what I can tell you is that this polish rocks, and so do the other polishes I have tried from the collection. 

Turntable is a bright turquoise creme with a super high shine finish, that's what I love about this polish, the finish is just perfect. I used two coats for full opacity and even though my bottle is several years old and well loved, this thing went on like butter. Just lovely. 




I have found L.A. Girl polishes at several no name beauty supply stores in my area. You can also purchase them online (for like $4) from places like cherryculture.com. I am a big fan of this line, for the price the quality is just perfect. 

What L.A. Girl polishes have you tried? Any recommendations on ones I need in my life?

P.S. now I have the sudden urge to take a walk down memory lane, head to Spencer Gifts, and purchase a black light. LOL ;-)




Prim and Polished