Monday, September 9, 2013

Throwback! Essie: Lollipop


Throwback! Today I am taking you back in time a few years to show you one of my favorite polish purchases from the beginning of my nail polish obsession. This is the perfect candy apple red and I took it out in honor of the beginning of Fair Season here in Connecticut, because it reminds me of those oh-so-sweet treats. This is Essie's Lollipop and there simply isn't another red as perfect as she is. I am sure you've seen this color a million times before but I had to dust her off and show her some love because she's really pure perfection in my eyes. 

Lollipop is a sheer, jelly, candy apply red with no shimmer. The shine on this polish is magnificent. I used three coats for the opacity shown and, while it is a jelly finish, it does get fairly opaque. I am a huge fan of the way this one just pops! 



  


Do you love this one as much as I do? What's your favorite candy apple red?


Prim and Polished