Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Back & Goodies from Sweden.

I am back from Disney World! I had a blast with my friends but boy was it COLD! In the 30s (F) in Florida, INSANE!! We had layers of clothing and gloves and we were still cold! It was fun to watch the fireworks with blankets and hot cocoa though.

This was the first time I'd been to Disney since being married there January 5, 2009 and it was nice to be there! I just love Disney World! I missed by hubby but I survived LOL. I got home and was greeted with a wonderful surprise from my husband! He completely remodeled our bathroom and painted our kitchen. It was such a nice thing for him to do. I just love how everything came out. What a sweet guy huh?

When I arrived home I was also greeted with a package all the way from Sweden which I was excited to get. I had won the Nail Nerd's Viva la Diva contest and the package contained the prizes. Thanks so much Anna for the great polishes and the yummy candy! As you can see in the photos I totally could not wait to break into that candy! Yummmm!!





Be on the lookout for swatches ASAP. I am currently wearing the green which is a great color. I am impressed with the formula. Thanks again Anna for the opportunity to try a product I cannot get here in the states!

Prim and Polished

14 comments:

Welcome back ;)

Can't wait for this swatches!

Looks like you had fun; great goodies!

Glad you had a nice time! How awesome that your husband remodeled the bathroom, you are a lucky lady!
Looking forward to your swatches.

Welcome back! Missed chatting with you :) I'm so glad you had fun! I knew you would. And what an awesome surprise from your hubby and an awesome package, too! I'll look forward to your swatches. It's been crazy cold down here in the south, I swear it!

Hi Nicole!!! I know, it's nuts down there! What is going on!? I could not believe the snow was all the way down to GA. We drove and it was INSANE to see snow in NC and SC. So much snow!

Get those swatches up!!! Love the bottle color. :)

Will do!Wearing the green one now. I love it!!!

Ohhhh... goodies! And are those cheese doodles I see in this pic?! My Fave! :)

Yummm! I love cheese doodles too! Nope though, these are yummy chocolate candies!

wow you did come home to some great things! love these colors too.

Thanks Sarah! I wish we were back in WDW though!