Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Color Club "Edie" (Poptastic Collection)



Color Club's Edie is a gorgeous sort of kelly green color that came out with the Poptastic Collection. I love this color! I never think I am going to like these colors and I almost always do, it's so strange. I think this is a fun color for summer. I love the high shine finish this one has. Shiny cremes are the best!

The formula on this one was a pleasure to work with. I had no trouble with application it was a nice consistency. I did need three coats for opacity, and I have slight VNL on if you're really looking but I hate VNL and the result of this one is totally acceptable to me.






I think Color Club polishes are a great value. They're inexpensive and come in a HUGE range of colors and finishes. What are your favorite Color Club Colors?


Prim and Polished

Disclosure: "Edie" was furnished to me by Forsythe Cosmetics Group for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

5 comments:

Isn't this color gorgeous?! A nightmare to photograph correctly, but it's GORGEOUS!!! =D

I agree, it's so nice. Ugh greens and purples are both horrible to photograph. Hate that!

It IS really fun and cute. I absolutely love it!

I usually don't like these ultra bright colors but this is sooo nice!!