Thursday, May 6, 2010

Upcoming Collections: Essie Summer 2010 Collection


Who else is super excited to see what Essie has in store for us this summer? I cannot wait to get my hands on Pretty Edgy and I am really excited to see Demure Vixen as well. This whole collection looks like it's going to be popular. Essie has been rocking it lately!!! Check out the colors (click on images for larger photos).


Here's what Essie has to say about this collection:



What do you think? Anything you're excited to try/see?


Prim and Polished

All images and information were provided directly by PR. I am committed to sharing true and accurate information with my readers. I only post direct from the source to avoid rumors.

5 comments:

I can't wait for these! So pretty.

The whole collection looks gorgeous. I may be picking up Haute as Hello & Knockout Pout!

I am so excited for this one girls!!!

These look like some great BRIGHT colors for spring! My favorite part about spring and summer are the bright colors I can wear on my toes and hands!

- www.miaandmaki.wordpress.com

I agree Courtney! I can't wait to get nice and tan and rock some brights!