Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hard Candy: Coco Smore


Hi everyone! Today I have a fun polish from Hard Candy to share with you all. I purchased this, and another polish from the line a few weeks ago at my local Super Walmart. Only the "Super" Walmart has these in my area. This is Coco Smore  and it's from Hard Candy's Sprinkles line. I was really interested in the Sprinkles polishes in particular because they looked the most fun and unique to me.

Coco Smore is a taupe base color with both white and black glitter. The glitter is dense and some of it gets covered in the base color but for some reason I think that's why I like it. I love the "sprinkle" polishes, they all have this same look. I have one more and may go back for the others.

Application was fine, this was two coats and fully opaque. It wasn't very long wearing but I did get at least two days out of it with no chipping or wear. Not bad.

I paid $4.99 for this bottle which may seem like a decent price but these polishes are just over 1/2 the size of a standard nail polish so be sure you note that when determining just how good of a deal you're getting. I am not a fan of the bottle - it made for awkward photos. 



  


Overall I think this is a really fun color/concept. Price is okay but bottle is small. I had a hard time finding these so hopefully they expand the line to other, smaller, Walmart stores. 

Have you tried anything from Hard Candy's new line? Which polishes do you recommend from the brand? What do you think of this one?

Prim and Polished