Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SpaRitual: Conglomerate


Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! Before I get into the nail polish I want to share a photos from  my weekend. My close friend Sarah is having a baby and Sunday was her baby shower! He's a great photo of me with my fellow Disney Brides. We all had a Disney wedding and met and became great friends because of it. I love these ladies.

Me, Kathy, Sarah, Danni and Jessica:



So on to the nail polish. I purchased this polish months ago and haven't gotten around to wearing it until now.  This is SpaRitual's Conglomerate

Conglomerate is a charcoal color with a gold shimmer and silver and black glitter. This is a really interesting color combo and I don't have anything else like it in my collection at all. The gold shimmer really makes this very interesting.  I love this color!

The formula is a bit tricky to deal with. It's really thick and gooey. I used two coats for opacity and had no issues with balding or streaking. The wear on this wasn't great and around day 3 I was able to peel all of it off. 







What do you think of this one? Do you have a favorite from SpaRitual? I don't see the line around a lot but they do have some fantastic and unique colors.


Prim and Polished