Friday, March 8, 2013

Online Scentsy Party


Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I am hosting another Scentsy party! A friend of mine is a Scentsy Consultant and I have gotten really into Scentsy. I love the products and think you will too. 

If you're unfamiliar with the company let me tell you a little bit, but for more information be sure to check out the Scentsy Review that I posted during my last party. 

Scentsy makes smokeless wickless scents that come in the form of breakable bars. They are like candle tarts.  You only need 1 cube for a great scent throw. (I use 2 in my full sized warmers). 

Scentsy makes plug in warmers that slowly and safely melt the wax to release the scent. They use light blubs to warm the wax, so they are safe and especially great for people with pets and children.  I have my eye on this warmer - it looks perfect for spring and summer: 


And seriously, how will I be able to resist this one for Easter? I squealed when I saw it for the first time:



Scentsy makes a variety of warmers which vary in size all the way down to small plug-in warmers reminiscent of a night light. I highly recommend the plug-in warmers. They are so convenient  they plug right into the outlet and do not have a cord. I have one in my office and they are perfect for bathrooms. They make awesome gifts too! 

Scentsy makes a bunch of other products too, bath and body products, room sprays, and even stuffed animals

Be sure to check out the Combine and Save page for the best deals. You can create your very own starter kits or just get more bars for your money! It's my favorite way to shop Scentsy!

Here are some of my favorite scents: Ocean, Mandarin Moon (this month is the last month to order it), Quiver, Vanilla Suede. There are too many to name! 

Alright, I won't write a novel. If you're interested, check my party out. I know you'll love the products as much as I do. Now in the interest of full disclosure, I am hosting the party through a friend who is a Scentsy Consultant. I will not earn money for this, I can earn 1/2 priced and free products depending on the sales made at my party. I just think you should know that. But want to know what is cool? If you order something and love Scentsy as much as I do you can host a party and earn the same perks too! So don't feel obligated but I did want to share my party with you because I just love Scentsy! 

If you do decide to check my party make sure you click on "Scentsy Fragrances" in the right sidebar in order to see all of the scented products offered. I've found some people get confused with the site. 

I want to know: have you tried Scentsy? Do you love it like I do? What is your favorite Scentsy scent? Let me know if you order anything, I'd love to know what you picked out! 




Prim and Polished
Disclosure: I am hosting a Scentsy Party. I do not receive money from sales but will earn free or 1/2 priced items based on sales. You can too! Sign up with my rep to host your own party!  All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. For more information please see my Disclosure Policy