Friday, January 22, 2010

China Glaze: Sugar High (Up & Away Collection)

China Glaze's "Sugar High" is part of the Spring 2010 Up & Away Collection. It's described as a "petal pink". I think this pink is really beautiful the name totally suits it, it's a sweet as sugar pink! It has a VERY slight melon/coral tone to it but reads in most lighting as a toned down hot pink.

The formula in this one is thick and pigmented, but not too thick that it's difficult to work with. In fact, this is one of the easier ones to work with in the collection (so far). Two coats gives you a smooth opaque finish as shown in the photos below.

This color is going to be a fantastic pedicure color for the summer. Imagine this one with bronzed beachy skin. A winner for sure.





What do you think of "Sugar High"? Love it or leave it??


Prim and Polished

11 comments:

This one of the few I really want from Up&Away.

This one is 100% worth it! It's beautiful!

That is a really pretty color!

Definitely love it! It looks fabulous on you.
Can't wait to get home to my stash and start a serious swatch spam of this collection. *squeek*

Thanks! You're going to really enjoy these polishes!

So pretty! I thnk I need a few more from this collection :D

This is a lovely color, but somehow I don't think it would work with my skin tone...I guess I'll wait and see

sugar high makes me think of empire records!!!