Friday, January 15, 2010

Sinful Colors Haul and Sinful Colors "What's my Name?"

I mentioned on Twitter that I hauled a few Sinful Colors polishes the other day and I thought I'd share them with you.



"Let's Talk" is a gorgeous Royal Purple Frost. It photographed much more blue than it is. I hope when I go to swatch it it come out more true to color.

"What's Your Name" is a really pretty black with teal duochrome. [See below]

"Bleending Heart" is a great blood red creme, I can't wait to wear this one! I think it might be a typo on my label, it's probably supposed to be "Bleeding Heart" but who knows.

Keep your eye out for swatches of those coming soon...

Sinful Colors' "What's Your Name?" is a gorgeous black polish with a subtle teal duochrome. I hope that I was able to capture the color for you because the shimmer in these is very very understated but it's really gorgeous.

The formula is nice on this. Sometimes Sinful Colors polishes can be sheer, requiring many coats, but this is opaque with just two coats.

I love the color but I do wish the shimmer was a bit more noticeable. In most lighting it's almost undetectable which is a shame because it's really a great feature of the polish. That's really my only complaint, I just wish the beautiful teal showed up more.

Sinful Colors polishes are available at drugstores like Rite Aid and Walgreens for just $1.99, which makes them quite the steal if you ask me!





Prim and Polished

10 comments:

And another one for the wishlist. Fantastic colour!

It's def. worth checking out!!!

I tweeted you the link to this, it didn't work 3 times, LOL so ignore any extra tweets that might have found you! haha!

Me too Cindy! The more I try by them the more I love them! I love the cute onion shaped bottle too!

Sinful Colors is a fave of mine, What's My name? is so pretty!

Sometimes they have them buy one get one. I have tried two colors. They take about three coats as they are thin but they sure are pretty.
Nice haul,
Susie

Hi Susie! I will have to keep an eye out for bogo. I agree, many are thin but easy to apply!

wow what a beautiful black! And slightly duochrome? Must hunt this down asap LOL

It is def worth finding Charis!! I got mine at Rite Aid if that helps!