Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Viva la Diva: "Unnamed Green".

Today's post features one of the Viva la Diva polishes I won a while back from Anna the Nail Nerd's contest. These don't have names, at least as far as I can see, so I am calling it "unnamed green".

This is the first Viva la Diva polish I have tried since (as far as I know) you cannot get them in the USA. I thought this was a good polish. On the thick side but really easy to work with. I like this green it's a olive/camouflage green. It's a really chic sort of dusty color. I love it! The polish was pretty much opaque in just one coat but I did two to even out my application.

I want to apologize for the photos as the lighting is not the best. I took these when we were having really bad weather so they are a bit dreary. Not too bad though I guess.





Do you own any Viva la Diva polishes? What do you think of them?

Prim and Polished

5 comments:

Wow, this is so awesome! Some gorgeous colors out there today. :D

this reminds me of your wedding color a bit, right?

Yup Sarah! It's very close, just a little itty bitty bit darker! But closest polish I have for sure.