Friday, July 30, 2010

China Glaze Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen: "Hey Doll"

Hey Dolls! haha, I am so cheesy! The color to share today is Hey Doll by China Glaze, it's part of their Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen collection. Enjoy!

Hey Doll is described as a "rose frost with shimmer" and I think that's accurate. It reminds me of rose gold in some way. It's a gorgeous rose/mauve color which I think really is very work friendly but pretty and interesting at the same time. It's one of the more boring in the collection but I still love it. I need colors like this in my collection.

The formula is the same as the others in the collection, wonderful. I really enjoy the polishes in this collection. China Glaze consistently impresses me with their polishes and this collection and this color is no exception. Well done, easy to work with. Good stuff.



Are you a fan of Hey Doll? Is this the type of color you'd wear?

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend.

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.


2 comments:

This is very pretty! While it is conservative, I still like it and I think it would be a great polish for work or professional occasions.

Thanks Zara! I agree, conservative with a twist haha