Thursday, July 1, 2010

China Glaze Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen: "Swing Baby"

Hello lovely readers! I hope all is well where ever you are. The weather here is absolutely incredible this week. It's like 75, dry with a breeze, heavenly. I wish it was like this all year it's amazing and such a mood booster.

Here's one of my favorites from the China Glaze Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen collection Swing Baby. It's a stunning "taupe frost with silver microglitter" according to China Glaze. To my eye it's a stunning sparkly champagne frost. It's really beautiful and sort of neutral with a pop if that makes any sense.

Formula is great. China Glaze rarely disappoints. No brush strokes like often occur with frosts. Just smooth application with a great finish.

This is one of my favorites from this collection. What do you think of it? Let me know!!!






Prim and Polished


Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

6 comments:

That's a pretty color on you! It's so shimmery. Love it!

Oh yeah, I just LOVE this one Gina and it looks great on you!

Thanks guys! This is the true winner of the collection in my eyes!!

So pretty. I am thinking I am going to have to break my no buy to get some of the colors from this collection. Darn!