Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Hate Photographing Purples: L.A. Girl Disco Brites in "Hustle"




Hello all! Since I have been sort of a slacker I thought you deserved a Saturday post. ;-) I am hesitant to post this one though because the photo is not 100% accurate.

Now listen, purples are a nightmare to photo. I just have a ton of trouble getting the true color to show up on screen. I did some editing to try to get this less blue than it was appearing so I hope it shows up the same to you as it does to me. Note, it's a little darker than this. It's a fantastic royal purple creme. It's a little lighter than a true royal purple but it's in that family. I love purple cremes.

I find L.A. Girl to have a superior formula. Best part? They're under $5. Worst part? They're sort of difficult to find. I got mine at a store called Amuse. You can get them at Cherry Culture though. It's good stuff!

So on to the frustratingly inaccurate photos. I am so sorry!!



Have you tried L.A. Girl polishes? What colors do you like?Any tips for photographing purples?

Prim and Polished

2 comments:

I would love to get more from this line since I love LA Girls polishes! Thanks for the wonderful swatch.

Thanks for reading! I love this line too!