Thursday, July 15, 2010

China Glaze Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen Collection: Jitterbug

Hello my friends! I've got another China Glaze fall color to share with you. This is Jitterbug which is a "gray chrome with silver microglitter". This color is beautiful. It's got the same sort of finish that Swing Baby has which is really a lovely metallic/foil sort of finish. Really gorgeous to look at.

I can't help but chuckle at the name because we call my dad's cell phone the Jitterbug. I am not sure if you've seen the commercials marketed at older folks for the Jitterbug cell phone but we call my dad's phone the Jitterbug because it's an old school flip phone. He refuses to upgrade. He's tried and always goes back to his beloved flip. Though his phone is touch more advanced than the true Jitterbug (it texts and takes pics LOL) it's still reminiscent.

Like the rest of the collection I have tried so far this one has a nice consistency. It applies really beautifully. It's smooth and I had no issues with streaking or bald spots. I really enjoy the finish of this one. Like I said before I think China Glaze really stepped up their game with frosts on this collection. I am very impressed.






I think this is one of the must haves of the collection. What do you think?

Have a beautiful day!

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

5 comments:

I'm not really a fan of foil finishes, but that's a pretty color.

This is probably my favourite out off the whole collection, looks really good on you.

I think this is one of my favs too! So pretty. I am usually not a fan of foils myself but this one works!

LOL, I swear that Jitterbug phone has me rolling. I used to have this awful summer job where I called people to do surveys over the phone and I called this one lady's Jitterbug and the voicemail was like...You have reached Linda's Jitterbug. Her voice was wavering like she was about to cry! OMG, I shouldnt have laughed at that but what can you do after hours of mundane phone calls where people refuse to talk to you.