Tuesday, November 9, 2010

China Glaze: Tis' the Season to be Naughty & Nice: Part Four: Ruby Deer

Hello, hello!  Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you're all well! Today I have another color from China Glaze's Tis' The Season to be Naughty and Nice collection to share with you.

This is Ruby Deer and China Glaze describes it as "a bright red creme" and indeed it is. It's so vibrant and shiny! To my eye it is a yellow based red as opposed to a blue based red.  It's glossy and bright. You'll be able to see in the photos that it seriously is almost NEON! I tend to lean towards more blue based reds myself but this one is gorgeous.

The formula on this is great. I just adore China Glaze as you know and again this color is no exception. It's slightly sheer so I might have benefited from a third coat but you'll see in the photos that two coats was pretty opaque, there was no offensive nail line or anything. If you're being picky you'd want the third coat to just assure you didn't see through it. It's not a jelly but it's got a nice squishy appeal to it. It's love!


Look at this color indoors. Isn't in INSANE? It's almost neon it's so vibrant!







So what do you think of Ruby Deer? Are you hoping Santa leaves this baby in your stocking this year?

Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This item was sent to me by PR for consideration. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion.











0 comments: