Monday, November 8, 2010

nubar: Sateen (Finest Silks Collection)


Good morning everyone! I have been up practically all night, I just couldn't sleep. Annoying! It's snowing and raining here, ew. However, for the life of me, I cannot understand why all of my local friends on facebook are so shocked it's snowing. Hello, it's November in Connecticut, it snows. It happens each year! Oh well. Rant over. 

So today I have another color from nubar's Finest Silks collection, this is Sateen  which is a gorgeous rich blood red. I am not sure my photos even do it justice, it's exactly the color you'd think of when someone says "blood red".  

I love nubar's formula. It's great! It's smooth and applies like a dream. I love nubar's brush, it makes three stroke application so simple! I used two coats in these photos but this color could probably benefit from a third coat just for maximum opacity. There is no real visible nail line in my photos but with two coats and certain lighting you can see it slightly.  I didn't mind, and I hate VNL, so really the third coat is only needed if you're not in a rush.   I love the shiny finish this color has, nothing makes me happier than a nice shiny creme, YUM!!!




Are you loving this one as much as I am? There is just something about a good creme red that  I cannot get enough of. It will never go out of style in my book.


This polish is available at bynubar.com for $7.49 a bottle.


Thanks for reading. Don't be shy, I love comments. Say whatever is on your mind and tell me all about your blog!

Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to be by PR for consideration. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. 

0 comments: