Wednesday, December 14, 2011

China Glaze: Colours From the Capitol (Hunger Games)


I don't typically like to bombard you with press releases since so many bloggers also receive them but this is a collection I am very excited for so I had to share. Here's what China Glaze has to say about the collection:

This collection of 12 new nail polish shades is inspired exclusively by one distinct setting in The Hunger Games- the Capitol of the nation of Panem.  Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes.



I cannot tell you how excited I am for this collection. I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan and if you haven't read the books then GO GET THEM NOW! LOL but seriously they are so wonderful! 


Which are you the most excited for? I can't wait to see Fast Track and Luxe and Lush



Prim and Polished
Information and photos received directly from the company's PR.