Monday, December 21, 2009

China Glaze: Emerald Sparkle


With Christmas fast approaching I thought it only appropriate to feature China Glaze's Emerald Sparkle. This is the perfect holiday color with a green jelly base and tons of fine green glitter. The brother of the famous Ruby Pumps this color is a must have, in my opinion for the holiday season.

Now I have to say, I am disappointed with the way this manicure came out and as soon as I type this I am removing this polish and going for something else. Glitters frustrate me, they're often difficult to work with. Be it known that I prefer creme formulas but this glitter is perfect for the season and while I will remove it today I will repaint my nails with it for the actual holiday.

Glitters are usually a nightmare to remove, however I do not feel that Emerald Sparkle is hard to remove at all. Sure, more difficult than the average creme but nothing to get frustrated about.

I love this color. I just hate how it came out this time. So please ignore the horrible application in these pics.





0 comments: