Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sale Alert!

I hope everyone is ready to have a rockin' holiday. In the meantime I thought you might enjoy some sales I have come across.

Nonpareil Boutique: 20% off with code DS20 and as always free shipping on orders $40 or more. Expires Christmas Day at 10pm PST.

So what would I get? Can't go wrong with anything by NYX.


Cherry Culture: 20% off with code CS20 and as always free shipping on orders $40 or more. Expires December 27th at 11:59pm CST.
So what would I get? Can't go wrong with anything by NYX.


Paula's Choice
free shipping on all orders and 5 free samples. No minimum order. No known expiration date.
So what would I get?
The Skin Balancing Moisture Gel, this stuff ROCKS! It has a fantastic texture, probably due to the Dimethicone, and the Exfoliating 8% Alpha Hydroxy Acid Gel.


Sephora: 20% more off of sale items with code EXTRA,ends December 31.
So what would I get?
The Philosophy Winter Escape Kit, the Urban Decay Hi-Fi 24/7 Set, The Urban Decay Get Backed Eye Kit (which was already super discounted), and the On10 Disney Smack! Cherry Kiss balm because I love all things Disney.



Happy holidays and happy shopping everyone!!!!

0 comments: