Tuesday, December 22, 2009

China Glaze: Shower Together



So after I took off my hideous Emerald Sparkle Manicure (I am still now sure how I managed to make it look so bad) I grabbed my bottle of China Glaze's Shower Together which debuted with their Eco Collection, hence the cheeky name.

Shower Together is a glossy aqua creme. I've said before, cremes are by FAR my favorite formula. The formula of this one is as close to perfect as I have tried. Not too thin, not too thick, goes on without streaking and is opaque in 2 coats. Photos are 2 coats on a base coat with a top coat taken outdoors with natural light and no flash.

I know it's winter and this isn't the color one would typically think to wear in the snow but I actually really like how it looks this time of year! I love this color.


0 comments: