Monday, June 28, 2010

China Glaze Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen: "Ingrid" Swatches and Comparison




It's the beginning of another beautiful summer week and today I have another Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen color to share with you. I hope you enjoy!!

This is Ingrid and China Glaze calls it a "greige creme with copper microglitter. I really like this color. The microglitter is very subtle, so subtle in fact that you may have difficultly seeing it in the photos below but I assure you, it's there. This color is similar to many of the taupes we have seen in the recent past, especially, as you'll see below You Don't Know Jacques. The microglitter sets it apart though and gives it that extra something special.

I had no problems with the formula. It went on smoothly, the glitter is very fine so you do not feel any texture with it at all. I think if you love taupes you will love this one.

Here are some swatches and bottle comparisons for you:

So what do you think about Ingrid? Is she a keeper?


As always thanks for reading and commenting!

Prim and Polished


Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

7 comments:

I'm seriously drooling. I need this. NOW.

Have you got Essie Over the Knee? Ingrid reminds me of that one.

Thanks Jackie!

I agree Tasha!

Nope Stephanie I don't have that one!!

Most def a keeper. Nice, Nice, nice.

If you like Taupe colors - then it is definitely a keeper! Not as impressed with this one as some of the others from this collection, but it is beautiful none the less.