Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! Today is my 27th Birthday! So yay! I had a nice day, even though I had to work (welcome to real life).  


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. The sun has not really been out here... and when it has appeared i have not been able to swatch!

My birthday manicure included Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday  of course! I love this glitter!  My mom bought this for me for Christmas and I haven't even used it yet! INSANE!!!!!  I love it though it's such a fun glitter. It's suspended in a clear base so it's a topper really.

I used China Glaze's Snow as my base coat. I used two coats of that. Then I topped it with one coat of Happy Birthday.

It's so funny. I got so many compliments on this at work today. Everyone was like "What is that?" "How did you do that?" it was weird! I love how it looks over the white though! I have seen other bloggers do that and I knew I had to!




Prim and Polished