Hi everyone! I wanted to give you a quick peek at the New York City Ballet collection by OPI. This collection includes six new additions to OPI's Soft Shades. One, Pirouette My Whistle is a glittery top coat, the others are sheer shades which make them wonderful for a conservative work place, or a ballerina!
The collection includes:
- Barre My Soul: This sheer beige is gorgeous, and that’s the “naked” truth.
- You Callin' Me a Lyre?: This ascending pink hits all the right notes.
- Don't Touch My Tutu!: Hands off this wispy white -- it's all mine!
- Care to Danse?: This lilac is up-to-the-minuet in fashion.
- My Pointe Exactly: See? This gorgeous sheer gray has been right all along!
- Pirouette My Whistle: Drink up! This silver sparkle is just what you need.
And here they are in all of their glory. Sorry I couldn't get them all in one collage, so you'll see one of the ones with the topcoat is in the wrong collage, but it was the only way I could fit them.
Each color is three coats. Also, with the top coat I had just one coat on top.
Pin It Now!
So do you like these soft shades? I do, they are all really classy looking and some are even fun! OPI does sheers so well. I love them!
I am interested in knowing if you would like to see complete reviews of each individual polish from this collection (the format of my regular review posts). Let me know in the comments and be sure to vote on the poll in the side bar. I would be happy to do full reviews, I just want to make sure it won't bore you since you have seen the colors here. Thanks!
Disclosure: This product was provided by PR for review purposes. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. For more information please see my Disclosure Policy.