Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!


Happy Independence Day to those of you reading from America! This is a fun holiday and I love having the day off :-) I tried to create a patriotic nail design to be festive, I stink at nail art so I did something simple. I haven't really embraced the crackle nail trend (I tend to think the old school crackle polishes created a cuter design) but I used the new Nicole by OPI texture coats for this design.

Here's what I used:

On my pinkie and thumb (not pictured I have one coat of China Glaze in Snow topped with the Nicole by OPI texture coat in Red.  Then on my pointer and my pinkie I have one coat of Zoya's  Sookie topped with the Nicole by OPI texture coat in White. As you can probably see, there was no real need to change it up like that because the end result is practically the same. Oh well! 

On my ring finger is the amazing Revlon Top Speed polish in Royal (it's a gorgeous royal blue jelly!!) topped with the Cover Girl Boundless Color top coat in Disco Dazzle which is awesome!!!!



So what do you think? Did I capture the holiday on my nails?
Prim and Polished
Some of the products mentioned were sent by PR for consideration.