Monday, September 26, 2011

OPI: Mermaid's Tears (Pirates of the Caribbean Collection)


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and that this week goes by quickly and smoothly.

Today I wanted to share a color from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. I know, I know, that collection is old but I haven't gotten my hands on it till' now!

Mermaid's Tears is a gorgeous aqua green that is similar, I think, to Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. I think Mermaid's Tears is more green than Turquoise and Caicos though. It's a really pretty fun color that I think most skin tones can pull off no problem.

The formula on this one is really nice. I used only two coats for the opacity shown in the photos. It went on smoothly with no streaking or balding. I am happy to report that I am getting really used to the OPI pro wide brush which makes me so happy!









Are you a fan of this polish? 
Prim and Polished